Final protective coat for sealed, stained and varnished or urethane finished Wood. Ideal for bar tops, restaurant tables, exterior doors, window casing, cabinets, furniture, moldings, wood boat rails, or pre-finished wood floor planks prior to installation.
Protection from water damage, food and beverage stains and normal wear requires Part B Catalyst.
300 – 400 sq. Ft/gal. Coverage will vary due to porosity & texture of the surface.
1.- Always wear OSHA approved respirator protection. Fresh air ventilation should be provided in the work area. If inhaled, move to fresh air. Call physician immediately if physical difficulties occur.
2.- Wear vinyl-rubber gloves and other skin protection to avoid skin contact. In the event of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
3.- Chemical safety goggles or splash shields are required. Do not wear contacts without eye protection. Immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes after contact and get medical attention.
4.- If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly. Obtain immediate medical attention.
WARNING FLAMMABLE LIQUID:
Product contains TBA and Ethyl alcohol which are flammable.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Avoid excessive temperatures. Use within 2 years of date on container.
Surface must be clean, dry and sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, other foreign materials using NGT Surface Prep. Rinse with fresh clean water and dry.
• Wear OSHA approved respirator protection.
• Protect eyeglasses as coating will adhere and is non-removable.
• Air and surface temperatures should be between 45°F and 105°F RH 90% or less.
• Enclosed spaces require 100% fresh air supply and 100% exhaust.
• Do not apply near any possible source of ignition such as open flame, pilot lights or electrical equipment that may spark.
• Mix equal parts (1-1 ratio) of NGT Wood coating with NGT Catalyst in separate container then stir together well.
• DO NOT REDUCE.
• Apply NGT Wood coating at 4-5 mils WFT. Apply only 1 coat.
• Apply with HVLP or airless sprayer to achieve the best results using a 1.4mm tip and air setting at approximately 25 PSI. For brush application use a high quality bristle brush designed for solvent based coatings or roll using an ultra smooth high density roller.
• For complete details please review data sheet available online at NanoGlobalTech.com.
• Allow 7 days for product to fully cure.
Drying time is temperature, humidity and film thickness dependent. Protect against rain for 5 hours. Dry to touch: 2-3 hours. Thorough: 3-5 hours. Full cure 7 days.
Clean tools and flush equipment thoroughly with acetone.
Coatings Solution UN#1139, Class 3, Packing Group III.
LIMITED TIME WARRANTY:
NGT Coatings guarantees this coating to be defect free. Any material that is proven to be defective will be replaced in a like quantity by the manufacturer within 5 years of date of purchase. Seller will provide a 100% replacement for defective product for 2 years from the date of purchase. The following 3 years will be prorated. Seller must be provided with:
• Proof of purchase receipt.
• Evidence that it has been applied according to the instructions on this container, the data sheet, and instructions and guidelines posted at NanoGlobalTech.com.
This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty does not cover wear and tear of the substrate, only the product itself. Any warranty claim must be made in writing and sent to Seller with proof of purchase receipt, supporting materials and Access to the property for inspection and testing as requested by Seller. Seller will thereafter provide 100% replacement for defective product for 2 years from date of purchase then prorated each of the remaining years until year 5.This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.The remedy stated herein is an exclusive remedy and Seller shall not be responsable for any other damages, including labor or any incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or other legal theory.