NGT Auto Revitalizer is the perfect solution for oxidized and discolored rubber, plastic and metal auto parts. It restores the color from UV damage, and then provides long lasting protection from future UV radiation.
NGT Auto Revitalizer is ideal for tire sidewalls, engine hoses, shock absorber covers, rubber & plastic trim (not for use on engine belts), and metal surfaces. If remaining pigment is too dull, it will not restore former color.
800-1000 sq. ft. /gallon. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and texture of the surface.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
void excessive temperatures. Use within 2 years of date on container.
• If applying in an enclosed area it is required that there is 100% fresh air supply and exhaust. Wear an approved respirator OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2.
• WARNING FLAMMABLE LIQUID: Product contains TBA and Ethyl alcohol.
• Make certain there are no open flames or any other possible source of ignition as fumes are flammable.
• Wear vinyl rubber gloves to avoid skin contact. In the event of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
• Always wear safety goggles or a splash shield to avoid splashing into your eyes. Do not wear contacts without eye protection. If coating gets into your eyes immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If eye irritation occurs after rinsing, seek medical attention.
• If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly with water and obtain immediate medical attention.
Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, and other foreign material using NGT Safe Clean. Cover any nearby surfaces to avoid dripping. If you are applying the NGT Safe Clean on the interior of the vehicle make sure all windows are down for adequate ventilation. Rinse NGT Safe Clean thoroughly with fresh water and allow surface to dry. Ensure there is no open flames or any source of possible ignition of fumes. Always wear an approved respirator OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2. Wear vinyl rubber gloves to avoid skin contact.
APPLICATION OF NGT Auto Revitalizer:
Make certain surface has been prepared properly and is clean and dry. If applying outdoors, make certain the ambient temperature is between 45°F and 105°F, 90% RH or less and there is no chance of rain for a mínimum of 5 hours after the estimated time of completion of the application process. Take necessary precautions against natural elements. Cover any nearby surfaces to avoid dripping. If you are applying the NGT Auto Revitalizer on the interior of the vehicle make sure all windows are down for adequate ventilation. Ensure there is no open flames or any source of possible ignition of fumes. Always wear an approved respirator OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2. Wear vinyl rubber gloves to avoid skin contact.
Shake the container for several minutes to re-suspend the nanoparticles that have settled to the bottom. Make certain to re-shake every 15-20 minutes to ensure proper performance. Use a soft, lint free, shop quality paper towel to apply. Pour enough NGT Auto Revitalizer onto the paper towel to saturate it, but not dripping. Then wipe a thin coat onto the surface avoiding streaks. On tire sidewalls it may take up to 4 or 5 coats to fill in the damaged oxidized rubber. Allow 5-10 minutes between coats when applying multiple coats, but no longer than 10 minutes.
Clean tools and flush equipment thoroughly with acetone. Once coating is dry it cannot be removed with acetone.
Drying time is temperature, humidity and film thickness dependent. Dry to touch: 1 hour. Dry through: 2-4 hours. Full Cure: 7 days.
Coatings Solution UN#1139, Class 3, Packing Group III.
LIMITED TIME WARRANTY:
NGT Coatings guarantees this product to be defect free and any material that is proven to be defective will be replaced in a like quantity by the Manufacturer within 1 year of date of purchase. Seller will provide 100% replacement product for 1 year from the date of purchase. Seller must be provided with:
• Proof of purchase receipt.
• Evidence that it has been applied according to the instructions on the container, the data sheet, and instructions and guidelines posted at www.NanoGlobalTech.com.
This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty does not cover wear and tear of the substrate, only the product itself. Any warranty claim must be made in writing and sent to Seller with proof of purchase receipt, supporting materials, access to the property for inspection and testing as requested by Seller. Seller will thereafter provide a 100% replacement product. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedy stated herein is an exclusive remedy and Seller shall not be responsable for any other damages, including labor or any incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or other legal theory.