Protects from Natural Damaging
Elements like Dirt, Dust and Moisture. Seals and Protects for Years.
Requires Catalyst Part B
Protects against moisture, dirt, and corrosion.
Circuitry, PCBs, and other electrical components.
500-800 sq.ft./gal. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and texture of the surface.
Product contains TBA and Ethyl Alcohol which are flammable.
1. Always wear OSHA approved respiratory protection.
2. Fresh air exhaust should be provided in the work area. If inhaled, move to fresh air immediately. Call physician
3. Wear vinyl-rubber gloves and other skin protection to avoid contact. In the event of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
4. If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly and obtain immediate medical attention.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
Avoid excessive temperatures. After mixing with catalyst use within 3 hours. Use unmixed product within 2 years of date on container.
NGT Circuit Coating will not adhere to silicone coated surfaces. Use circuit manufacturer´s cleaning recommendations and approved cleaners to avoid damaging the circuits or electrical components. Make certain circuits or components are completely clean and dry prior to application. Please refer to data sheet and application instruction at NanoGlobalTech.com for complete information and instructions.
• Wear automotive paint and chemical respirator (P99/P100 filter).
• Protect eyeglasses as circuit coating will adhere and is non-removable.
• Air and surface temperatures should be between 45°F and 105°F RH 90% or less.
APPLICATION SPRAY OR DIP:
• Please review data sheets and application instructions for complete information at NanoGlobalTech.com.
• Stir thoroughly before and during application.
• Mix equal parts (1-1 ratio) of Circuit Coating with Catalyst in separate container then stir together well.
• DO NOT REDUCE.
• Apply NGT Circuit Coating at 2-3 mls WFT.
• Apply with HVLP sprayer using a 1.4 tip and approximately 25 PSI to achieve the best results.
• For dipping, place components into dipping tray large enough to handle the piece that is being coated. Let sit one minute and move back and forth, up and down. Remove to dry. For multiple components, use nitrogen gas over the dipping tray or tank to keep solvents from flashing.
• Allow 7 days for product to fully cure.
Drying time is temperature, humidity and film thickness dependent. Protect against rain for 5 hours.
Dry to touch: 2-3 hours. Thorough dry: 3-5 hours. Full cure: 7 days.
CLEAN UP: Clean tools and flush equipment with acetone.
VOC: Less than 100 g/L.
Coating Solution UN#1139, Class 3, Packing Group III.
LIMITED TIME WARRANTY:
NGT guarantees this coating to be defect free. Any material that is proven to be defective will be replaced in a like quantity by the manufacturer within 5 years of date of purchase. Seller will provide 100% replacement for product found to be defective for 2 years from the date of purchase, then prorated each of the remaining 3 years. Seller must be provided with:
• Proof of purchase receipt.
• Evidence that product has been applied according to the instructions on the container, the data sheet, and instructions and guidelines posted at NanoGlobalTech.com.
• Supporting materials and access to the property for inspection and testing as requested by Seller.
This Warranty is non-transferable. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The remedy stated herein is an exclusive remedy and Seller shall not be responsible for any other damages, including labor or any incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or other legal theory.